Sweepstakes Official Rules
Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 49 continental United States (excluding Hawaii) and Washington, DC who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of April 24, 2023. Employees of the Ivystone Group LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees and the immediate family members of such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law or restricted in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Saving Time (“CDT”) on April 24, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on May 8, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on May 8, 2023 to be eligible. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER; ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: There are (2) methods of entry.
- Register for a qualifying Ivystone.com account by completing the required profile fields at https://www.ivystone.com/wholesale-Registration/.
- Print or type your company name, first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, Retail Tax ID, day and evening telephone numbers, and the words “Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes” on a 3” x 5” card (the “AMOE”), and mail in a stamped envelope to Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes, 301 Commerce Drive, Exton, PA 19341. Entries submitted by mail must be postmarked by May 4, 2023, and received by May 8, 2023 to be eligible.
Only one (1) Entry per individual per day during the Sweepstakes Period is allowed. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Failure to provide true and accurate information will automatically disqualify you from participating in the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. In the event that an entrant or Entry is edited, removed and/or disqualified, entrant is not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. No Entry may be submitted on behalf of another person.
Print or type your company name, first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, Retail Tax ID, day and evening telephone numbers, and the words “Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes” on a 3” x 5” card (the “AMOE”), and mail in a stamped envelope to Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes, 301 Commerce Drive, Exton, PA 19341. Entries submitted by mail must be postmarked by May 4, 2023, and received by May 8, 2023 to be eligible.
- SELECTION OF THE PRIZE WINNERS. After the Sweepstakes Period, all entries received by Sponsor will be pooled and 3 winners (each a potential “Prize Winner”) will be selected at random from the pool of entries on or about May 10, 2023. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential Prize Winners within seventy-two (72) hours via electronic mail. Unless otherwise prohibited, provisional Prize Winners will be required to sign and return an Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Affidavit (“Affidavit”) within seven (7) calendar days of notification attempt, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- PRIZES. Each Prize Winner will receive a Grand Prize consisting of a one hundred dollar ($100.00) Visa E-Gift Card (each a “Prize”). Terms and conditions may apply. The Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash value or exchanged for any other prize, except as required by law. If a Prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is one hundred dollars ($100.00), and the ARV all Prizes available in this Sweepstakes will be three hundred dollars ($300.00). Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with the awarded prize.
The Prize Winners are strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring the prizes unless Sponsor consents in writing. ALL PRIZES AWARDED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Limit one Prize per entrant during the Sweepstakes Period.
- TAMPERING WITH SWEEPSTAKES: Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any Prize constitutes permission to use the name and likeness of the Prize Winner for advertising and publicity purposes in perpetuity without further compensation, review, notice, or approval, throughout the world, in all media and means whether now known or later discovered.
- LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, loss, claim, damages, or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, misuse or possession of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
- CONTENT. You are solely responsible for the content, text, information, photos, video, images, graphics, or other information that you enter in the Sweepstakes. You understand and agree that Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove any Entry that in the sole judgment of Sponsor violates these rules or for any other reason. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, modify, publish, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such entry, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses to do the foregoing.
- GOVERNING LAW/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The exclusive forum and venue for any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes shall be in the state and federal courts located in New Castle County, Delaware.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Ivystone.com Registration 2023 Sweepstakes” Winners List, 301 Commerce Drive, Exton, PA 19341. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a self-addressed stamped envelope. Requests must be received no later than May 30, 2023.
Sponsor: Ivystone Group LLC, 301 Commerce Drive, Exton, PA 19341