We have been gathering timely resources, building tools, and sharing creative ideas to help you find success and stay connected to your customers. Our team is inspired every day by your creativity!
Customers can buy now and shop later
A fun way for you to learn more about your loyal customers
A great way to generate repeat business
Allow customers to connect with loved ones while social distancing
Products that customers can purchase and make at home
Use social media to highlight a deal
12 E-Commerce Tips for Small Businesses
Enjoy these 12 E-Commerce tips for small businesses from our in-house expert, Ruth Grigson. Ruth is an Ivystone Rep in Illinois, who ran her own retail store and website for 12 years before joining the Ivystone team!Thank you Ruth for sharing your tips and this success story!
Being consistent will help you stay top of mind with your customers
Are an effective way to get more eyes and engagement on your posts
Are an additional way to share more content with engaged customers
Ask a customer with a decent following to tag you and your store in a post
Ask customers who purchased to give you a shout out online and tag you
We have creative ideas below to help you plan a Live session
- - Host a cooking or cocktail demonstration, share the recipe, and highlight featured products available at your store.
- - Assemble a Mother’s Day gift basket. Mother’s Day is fast approaching (May 10th). Showcase the perfect Mother’s Day gifts at various price points.
- - Host a coffee or tea break. Take a moment to connect with customers and give any updates about shipping or new products. If you carry coffee, tea, and/or mugs make sure to highlight those products during your coffee/tea break.
- - Have a virtual plant party. Do you offer pots or indoor gardening products? Indoor gardening is becoming more popular as people are looking for new ways to connect with their surroundings.
- - Be creative! Some other ideas we love include date night at home ideas, home styling tips, and self-care tips such as a wellness routine or yoga.
Karen Green, an Ivystone Rep in New York, connected with several local media stations to ask about featuring small businesses in their upcoming programing.
A local news station has since put up a form on their website called “Who’s Open” where people can submit information about a business in their community that is staying open and making a difference.
Reach out to your local media stations and let them know the creative ways you are continuing to engage with your community. This is a great way to help expand your reach!
- - Reach out to local TV Stations
- - Reach out to local Radio Stations
- - Reach out to your local Newspaper
In addition to working with your Ivystone Sales Rep please use our website as an additional resource!
If you have not already registered, visit Ivystone.com to create a wholesale account. Please allow up to 24 hours for the approval process and additional time on weekends.
If you are looking for images for your website, you are able to save images of our 40+ brands directly from our website to upload on to yours!
We also offer a PDF Portfolio feature, allowing you to create wish lists and look at product assortments from various brands at the same time.
Please have your tax ID ready
Thank you for your business! Please let us know if we can help you with anything
and send questions or comments to email@example.com. We are here for you.